LAWN DOCTOR BRAND
Lawn Doctor has the highest industry-wide customer retention rate, 82%. Our focus on advanced technology and superior service enable that number to continue to grow. This kind of customer retention gives our franchisees time to expand their business instead of trying to replace customers.
WHAT ARE THE HALLMARKS OF THE LAWN DOCTOR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE?
Lawn Doctor lawns are the kinds that neighbors tell their friends about. (And often, that’s a key source of new customers for our franchisees!) We take a two-pronged approach to achieving top results:
- Proprietary products and equipment: Lawn Doctor is one of the most science- and technology-savvy companies in the lawn care industry.
- An up-front approach: We’re straightforward with customers about the time and treatments necessary to get a lawn looking healthy and green.
— Panama City, Fla.
There is significant demand and future growth on the horizon for lawn care services. Homeowners acknowledge that maintaining a lawn by themselves is becoming increasingly difficult, and 34.5 million households currently hire at least one type of lawn and landscape service.
Lawn Doctors annual service programs, now including our Yard Armour Mosquito Control services, are highly sought after and provide a continuous revenue stream.
Lawn Doctor offers a satisfaction guarantee and our business system is designed to emphasize customer service. Every aspect of the Lawn Doctor customer experience, from initial call, to issue resolution, to follow-up, is continuously evaluated for improvement and innovation opportunities. Our local lawn professionals take pride in the knowledge and techniques we bring to a lawn and landscape.
— Columbus, Ohio
Most homeowners choose lawn care services because they want their lawn to be a worry-free source of enjoyment, rather than an ongoing DIY experiment. Homeowners acknowledge that maintaining a lawn by themselves is becoming increasingly difficult. But we also know that if a lawn is a source of endless expense, it won’t be enjoyable. We combine reasonable prices with industry-leading effectiveness, meaning customers know they’re getting top value for their money with Lawn Doctor.
— Penfield, N.Y.
Starting a new business may sound daunting, but everything you need to get started is right here. The process, from initial inquiry to business opening, can take from 6 weeks to 7 months. Factors include candidate pacing, territory, and seasonality.
1. INQUIRY AND EXPECTATIONS
There are two ways to submit your initial inquiry:
- Fill out the Initial Inquiry Form, and we’ll get back to you in order to discuss market availability, learn more about your goals, and answer any questions.
- Fill out our Confidential Questionnaire and send it back to us. The Confidential Questionnaire takes 5 – 10 minutes to fill out if you have some basic information on hand. The questionnaire will give us more detail about your professional and financial background, so that on our first call we can more concretely discuss your preliminary qualification status and a territory for moving forward. The Confidential Questionnaire is a great way to jump-start the application process.
In both cases, your initial contact with us will result in a brief phone appointment designed to help you get the information you need, and get the ball rolling for the franchise discovery process.
2. BUSINESS MODEL
We will share in detail what makes Lawn Doctor unique, the key drivers to success, investment details, financial performance, and funding options. The Business Model discovery process is designed as a series of modules, each focused on a specific key component of the franchise business model and support system.
We will request that you complete a personal profile and personal financial statement.
3. FRANCHISE DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT
We will answer any questions you have on the Franchise Disclosure Document and provide details on how we open and help grow franchise locations.
4. JOIN THE TEAM DAY
We’ll invite you to our corporate office and manufacturing facility in New Jersey for an informative and exciting day with our management team. At the conclusion of your visit we will make a decision about whether to extend an invitation to join our team. We can also arrange in an in market visit. If approved for the franchise, we expect that you will be in a position to make a decision about whether or not to join Lawn Doctor within 2 business days.