Join The #1 Revenue Producing Tutoring Franchise
Low initial investment, no previous education experience required
The need for professional tutoring services continues to grow.
The tutoring industry shows no signs of slowing down. As the sheer number of students continues to grow, so too does the number of concerned parents seeking tutoring for their children. According to the National Center for Education Statistics, today the U.S. has a total of 55 million students in public and private elementary and secondary schools, and the total number of students is projected to reach over 57 million by 2018.1
According to AnythingResearch.com, Exam Preparation and Tutoring ranks #7 on its list of “fastest growing industries that are hospitable to small businesses.2 Add to this the unparalleled support and technology that come with being part of the Huntington franchise system, and you have an ideal business model for the tutoring industry.
Students need tutors – today more than ever.
Students can benefit greatly from individualized support outside the classroom. In fact, a number of studies show that the achievement gap widens as students approach high school. According to research conducted by GSV Asset Management, American fourth-grade students scored above the international average in math, but dropped below it by eighth grade and only outscored two other countries by 12th grade.3 College-bound students also show signs of struggle. Of the 1.66 million students from the 2012 graduating class who took the ACT, 60 percent of test takers met no more than two of the four ACT College Readiness Benchmarks-and 28 percent met no benchmarks at all.4The SAT reported that 57 percent of 2012 college-bound seniors did not meet the College and Career Readiness Benchmark.5
As a Huntington franchisee, you’ll have the opportunity to work with students from kindergarten through college to help them achieve their academic goals.
But does the tutoring industry pay?
Yes. According to The New York Times, tutoring is one industry in America that seems immune to recession. As more parents are paying for tutors for their children, spending on tutors is growing at more than 5 percent a year.6 In fact, according to Anything Research the tutoring industry has grown to over $4.3 billion dollars as of 2014.7
Being part of the tutoring industry as a Huntington franchisee has the potential to be very financially rewarding.
Own a business that makes a difference.
When you own a community-based Huntington Center, you join a respected group of professionals dedicated to ensuring that every student gets the best education possible.
If you are passionate about education and making a difference in your community, while earning substantial financial rewards, call 1-800-653-8400 for more information about opening a Huntington Center.
STEPS TO OWNERSHIP
It is easier than you think to profit from your own talent and hard work. Our 10 step process below takes you from the very beginning of your research, to opening the doors to your new center. We will closely work with you through each step of this exciting journey.
- Discover Huntington. Start by using this website to discover why Huntington is the right choice for you. Click here to request more information or call 1-800-653-8400.
- Make initial contact. Once you request information, you will be contacted by one of our Franchise Representatives, who will answer any preliminary questions you have. They will begin collecting information about you, and discuss where you would like to open a Huntington location.
- Become pre-qualified. Complete franchise application. You can complete your confidential application online here.
- Learn about the Huntington model. Once your application is received and reviewed, you will be contacted by one of our Franchise Development Directors. This director will hold a series of conference calls with you and send you a copy of our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). We will work with you every step of the way.
- Attend Team Huntington Day. You will be invited to visit our corporate headquarters for a day, where you will meet members of the Huntington Management Team and obtain final approval to become a Huntington franchisee.
- Validate. After you attend Team Huntington Day, we will put you into contact with existing Huntington franchisees that you can speak with. They will answer your questions from a franchisee perspective and share their Huntington experience with you.
- Sign your Franchise Agreement. When you are ready, you will request and execute a Franchise Agreement, and the franchise is yours!
- Select your center site. You will find a site for your Huntington Center, which will be approved by a member of the Huntington team. Once your site is approved, you will begin building your center to Huntington specifications.
- Attend initial training. While your site is being built out, you will attend the four week Huntington Initial Training Program, where you will learn everything you need to know about running your Huntington Center. You will train for three weeks at our corporate office in Oradell, NJ and spend one week in a corporate owned center.
- Open Your Center and begin giving every student the best education possible!