For concept creators, Brad Cooley and Ned Matheson, the drive to do something new, different and provide a place where people could train like athletes regardless of their fitness background is what drove them to develop a concept that would stand apart within a competitive industry. The evolution of their idea was influenced by a small 800-sq. ft. studio, but ultimately became the basis for what would be a sought-after model in the fitness world.
We’ve Got Your Back
We are in the business of changing lives — for clients, communities, and certainly for franchise owners. The Support Center will help with site selection, marketing, operations, studio openings, additional locations and everything in between. Our team of experts are properly equipped to support many of the challenges faced by franchise owners.
Prior to opening, you’ll join us at Franchise University for weeklong training in beautiful Highlands Ranch, Colorado, covering client acquisition and scheduling, marketing, studio operating software, operations, client service path, financial modeling, key performance indicator tracking, and much more. You’ll leave well-prepared and ready for ramp-up.
Preparation is key to ensuring your grand opening is just that — grand.
- Media relations assistance
- Your personalized website is added to our database
- Collateral design and studio signage is created
- We provide guidance, recommendations, research, and best practices to help you craft your customized marketing plan, taking into consideration seasonality, location, and other key factors.
You can count on our expertise to guide you through everything from choosing a prime location to welcoming your first client.
- Site Selection — We approve quality trade areas and real estate.
- Lease Negotiation — We ensure leases meet franchise requirements.
- Studio Design & Construction Management — We review all phases of construction.
- Grand Opening — We’ll be right by your side before and during your big day.
You’ll enjoy abundant support from our corporate team, as well as fellow franchisees, in addition to:
- Franchise National Conference
- Info-rich electronic newsletters
- Corporate-led webinars
- Monthly support calls
- Annual field visits
From making your marketing plan come to life to reinvesting in our brand, we know what it takes to remain relevant in the marketplace. We provide annual marketing calendars based on our meticulous plans, along with supplemental trimester marketing plans. Depending on your market, we will suggest a combination of:
- Quarterly marketing milestones
- Internal and external signage
- Local marketing programs
- Web and email promotions
- Social media promotions
- Direct mail
- Print ads
- Managed Digital Marketing
The majority of our clients — 83 percent — would recommend FIT36® to a friend. That’s huge. Word-of-mouth advertising is arguably the most powerful enticement a new client can encounter. Rest assured, when you’re the best in the industry, people talk.