THE FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITY THAT PUTS THE FUTURE IN YOUR HANDS.
The Concrete Craft story.
Concrete Craft (formerly All American Decorative Concrete) has been making art out of ordinary concrete since 2006. Co-founders John Kostro and Dan Lightner originally wanted to go into business together and buy a swimming pool dealership. In the midst of their due diligence, they found that people didn’t like the boring, gray concrete around most pools. Seeing a need, they decided to switch gears and create a decorative concrete franchise. From there, they expanded the areas that could benefit from concrete resurfacing, from pools to walkways, driveways, patios, and more.
In 2015, Home Franchise Concepts saw the enormous potential in the marketplace, bought All American Decorative Concrete, and rebranded it as Concrete Craft.
WHY OWN A CONCRETE CRAFT FRANCHISE ?
- Our low entry and overhead costs make it easy to ramp up your business and keep the money you make.
- Construction/concrete experience isn’t necessary! We provide extensive training for you and your team.
- Our Franchise Owners love being able to connect with homeowners and businesses that want to make a big impression.
- Our business model lets you work from anywhere, including your home.
- With no national franchise competition, we’re the premier name in the decorative concrete space.
- You’re in an emerging niche market that is hot right now on major home improvement cable networks. Consumer demand is built in.
- 2 week initial classroom training period and ongoing support.
If you’ve ever wondered how to buy a franchise, it’s important to first consider if the business is the right fit for you! Our ideal Franchise Owners are managers, not hands-on operators. You can run the business from your home, then add staff and scale up as you grow. You spend your day overseeing your crew, spending time meeting with customers, marketing to potential customers, and building a reputation in your local community. While your business creates beauty and value for your customers, you’re enjoying a better lifestyle and creating a better future for yourself and your family.