Sand Art Franchise - Childrens Party Franchise - Kids Art Franchise - Childrens Entertainment Franchise - Home Based Franchise - Kids Party Franchise - Childrens Birthday Party Franchise
IslandTime Treasures Franchise Opportunity
Children's Sand Art and Entertainment Franchise
Build a Treasure in the Sand...
|Imagine Earning Over $2,900.00 at a Single Event!*|
In 2013, one of our awesome franchise owners did just that! While not every event will generate that much in sales – our franchisees enjoyed an average of $345.00 per event last year, with an average gross margin of 85-90%! And because events we attend typically run 5-8 hours long – that means you could be earning between $43.12 – $69.00 per hour! And having a whole lot of fun doing it!
In Addition Our Locations Average:*
$153.00 on Birthday Parties which typically last 2-3 hours
earning $52.00 – $78.00 per hour!
$230.00 on School & Summer Camps which typically last 3-4 hours
earning $57.50 – $76.66 per hour!
Where in the world can you find a part-time job that pays you this much per hour?
Imagine making great money, controlling your own schedule, and getting small business tax deductions for the things you already own and pay for, such as cell phone charges, laptop expense, vehicle expense, and more.
So How Can You Make This Kind of Money as an IslandTime Treasures Owner?
It’s quite easy actually! We are in the business of making people incredibly happy. We just happen to do that by providing our guests with an awesome do-it-yourself crafting experience that provides them with a unique memorable keepsake they will have forever.
As an IslandTime Treasures owner, you will provide that experience in four different ways:
1.Public Events and Festivals - Easy to find if you know where and what you’re looking for. Even easier to attend… Just contact the event coordinator to sign-up, pay your booth fee (which is usually quite affordable), and go make money. Don’t fret! We will train you in-depth on this during your initial training session. Most events and festivals you will attend are in the Summer and Fall, although many public events are held in malls and convention centers throughout the Winter.
2.Birthday & Corporate Parties - We have parents ask us all the time about birthday parties when they see us at events or festivals. You will love doing birthdays and corporate parties because they usually take very little time and effort to do. We will teach you how to collect interested parents information, market to them, and how to efficiently conduct them. Last year, our franchise owners in Orlando provided party services to the Atlanta Braves baseball team. The team loved IslandTime so much, they invited them back again this year!! For locations further North, the Winter can get mighty cold. No worries friend… birthday and corporate parties are mostly indoors and you can do them all year long.
3.Schools, Daycares, and Summer Camps - More and more schools (both public & private), daycares, preschools, PTO, PTA, YMCA, and summer camp providers are contacting IslandTime Treasures to conduct a project for class or for fundraising. Again many of them discover us at events. And you will especially like doing them because they typically have a larger number of kids, and in some instances will prepay for it. For fundraising activities there are a variety of flexible options that we provide, as each one can be a little different. These activities are usually most active from Fall through early Summer, but are becoming more steady throughout the year. In addition to your initial training for these types of programs, we will coach you as needed when working with them.
4.Partnering With Attractions - Attractions and resorts absolutely love us! Why? Because we differentiate them from all the others and increase the guest experience at their property. Many of our IslandTime Treasures owners have part-time partnerships (some nearly full-time) where they provide our build-your-own craft experience at resorts, zoos, waterparks, retail establishments and other amazingly cool places. We can’t tell you all of our secret sauce about how we get into these establishments on this webpage – but we can tell you that you will be thoroughly trained and supported on this program as a member of the IslandTime family! Nearly all of our locations have these types of relations, and many of them are indoors which makes the cold winter days much more enjoyable!
Your Benefits of IslandTime Treasures Small Business Ownership!
Special Military Franchise Program For Veterans, Active Duty, Guard & Reserve, and Spouses
- Take advantage of small business tax incentives.
- Has incredible profit margins of 85-90%.
- Is a fun family centered business.
- Markets itself when setup and open – guests love our bright orange canopy.
- Is a mobile business with no high-dollar real estate requirements.
- Is an affordable franchise with a low investment – $3,500 down-payment locks you in. (see details below)
- Is a unique, exciting, and entertaining lifestyle business.
- Is home-based with a very low overhead.
- Earns great extra money for your family.
- Operates part-time, so you can control your own schedule.
We’ll Finance Your New Business!
With a down-payment of $3,500 – you can now purchase your very own IslandTime Treasures franchise! But act fast, finance offer expires February 28, 2014!
Benefits to You:
- Conserves your cash – use ours, not yours.
- Allows your business to pay for itself with monthly sales.
- Easy qualification terms – direct financing from us.
- A credit card can be used for the down-payment.
- A quick-start way to making money!
The Weekender Franchise
- $3,500 down-payment – balance of $4,000 financed as follows:
- 7.5% interest rate
- 24 month loan term
- $180 monthly payment
Own a Mobile Business That Can “Pop-Up” Anywhere!
Enjoy the freedom of a home-based business to make money! You will receive a minimum protected territory of 100,000 in population and your franchise investment includes as comprehensive startup package that contains EVERYTHING you need to begin making money.
Grow Your Territory With Cool Equipment!
Whether you’re building additional teams for events, expanding into a theme park, or need added mobility, we have the secondary tools available to keep you growing such as our highly mobile Dock Cart and it’s larger brother the Treasure Cart!
Our Model of Success:
We’ll Get You Trained and Making Money Quickly!
We Will Provide You With World-Class On-Going Training & Support!
- Complete turn-key Startup Package is included with your initial fee.
- Startup Package includes equipment, inventory, supplies, marketing materials, and much more.
- Distance learning on business setup prior to initial training.
- 2-days Initial Training held in beautiful Sarasota, Florida.
- Full startup marketing assistance.
- New Business setup manual.
Find Out How to Receive a CUSTOM TREASURE and View Our Franchise Virtual Brochure!
- A seasoned management team with over 30 years of building national brands.
- On-going training and support provided by the home office.
- Annual IslandTime family conference.
- Online Operations Manuals.
- Online centralized purchasing system.
- Back office “cloud based” system includes email, owner support, operation manuals, event calendaring, contacts, and document storage.
- Our newsletter - The Sand Paper.
- A localized Facebook page for your business.
- On-going operational best practices sharing.
- Franchisee and Marketing Advisory Council.
Take the next step below and tell us a little about yourself and your goals. In return we will send you a link to our Franchise Information Virtual Brochure – where you will learn much more about the business AND how you can get a customer treasure express shipped to you.
Take the next step now! Tell us where to send you additional Children's franchise information including support and training, financing options, available locations and more by submitting the following Franchise Request form.
|* Address Line 1
|Address Line 2
|* Zip Code
|* Email Address
|* Phone #
|* Available Cash on Hand
|* Approximate Net Worth
* Geographical Area of Interest (Check all that apply)
Check All U.S. States
How Soon Are You Looking to Go Into Business?
Please Note: All franchise opportunities, business opportunities, businesses and
franchises for sale on this web site are not to be considered as an "offering," suggestion or approval by
FranchiseWorks.com. The franchises, businesses and business brokers seen on this web site submit their own
individual content. We depend entirely on the truthfulness of the information they provide. As always,
FranchiseWorks.com recommends seeking the advice of a lawyer, financial consultant or accountant before
purchasing a franchise or business opportunity. By submitting this form and requesting more information,
you have agreed to all terms and policies of FranchiseWorks.com and the business and franchise offerings