FranchiseWorks.com | Video Game Franchise Games2U Entertainment Poised for Substantial Growth, New Product Rollouts. Mobile Entertainment Franchise Plans for Major U.S., International Expansion in 2010.
AUSTIN, TX – National party franchise Games2U Entertainment is continuing to win the game with record franchise growth and plans for out-of-the-ordinary products to be launched in the next year.
Based on the current rate of inquiries, Games2U Entertainment, a state-of-the-art mobile entertainment company with video game theaters, 4-D Theaters, laser tag, Hamster Balls and never-before-seen games, plans to add more than 300 franchises by the end of 2010. To date, Games2U Entertainment has sold 97 entertainment franchises and approximately 50 are in operation throughout the country.
“One of our internal mottos is the phrase, ‘Innovate to Dominate,’ and I truly believe that’s the core of Games2U Entertainment,” said co-founder David Pikoff. “Not only are we delivering the ultimate party experience to the doorstep of kids across America, we are inventing never-before-seen products that keep our customers coming back.”
Plans call for the addition of several new franchisees to bring Games2U party vehicles to Southern California, Atlanta, Nashville and Chicago in the coming months. The company, listed as No. 21 in the AllBusiness.com 2010 rank of fastest-growing franchises and named as one of the top home-based businesses to start in 2010 by Inc.com, also plans to expand into Canada and other international market by year’s end.
Some of the innovative products Games2U Entertainment is launching nation-wide this year include:
- Toss & Fly – A game of timing, teamwork and accuracy that hoists kids high in the air with the toss of a bean bag. This competitive game pits two teams against each other. On the ground, opposite teams throw bean bags at a target. The more hits they get, the higher their partner is hoisted into the air. First one to the top is the winner, which is confirmed by lights and sirens going off.
- U:bot – Imagine hearing the following: “This fires your rocket launcher and this one fires the machine gun." That’s exactly what kids will hear as they climb inside the first-ever human controlled robot. The mobile 7-foot-tall green robot comes equipped with blinking lights, a fog machine, laser gun sounds, color monitor and voice synthesizer.
- Booger Wars – This is a new (and gross) twist on an old favorite. Think of it as a hybrid between dodge ball and capture the flag, with one giant nose on each side of the field. Wearing Velcro vests and protective eyewear, kids throw bean bag "boogers" at each other. If a booger sticks to you, you’re out. The last player standing wins.
- 4-D Theaters – Truly mind-blowing, these over-the-top theaters roll up to your doorstep for extreme 4D fun. Each theater accommodates six people for amazing 3-5 minute movie experiences with electronic glasses, moving seats and wind, water and ticking effects.
- Foam Parties – With one plug, a giant foam party is on the way. A mobile foam pool can be inflated instantly wherever you want it. Fun for all ages, the foam machine produces hypoallergenic and biodegradable foam made from less than one percent soap, leaving you dry, non-sticky and full of memories.
Booger Wars, 4-D Theaters, Toss & Fly and U:bot are patent-pending.
Each Games2U Entertainment specialized vehicles offers either a 4-D Theater or traditional video game theater. A game theater includes multiple flat screens inside and outside; with the top games for video game systems like XBox 360, Playstation 3 and Wii systems, among others and lets up to 24 gamers play at one time. High tech laser tag guns function in daylight or dark, and can be set up in front or backyards or in neighborhood parks. Additional party options such as Giant Human Hamster Balls, Candy Cannons and a photo booth are available to further enhance events for all ages and group sizes.
Founded in 2007 by Texas brothers David and Stuart Pikoff, Games2U Entertainment has quickly become the hottest party scene, especially among kids ages 7 to 14 and for birthday parties, school fundraisers and community events.
“We truly believe that work should be all fun and games,” said David Pikoff. “We’re having the time of our lives and so are the franchisees involved with this company.”
About Games2U Entertainment
Games2U Entertainment is transforming the party industry. Founded in 2007 by brothers David and Stuart Pikoff, Games2U offers an interactive, state-of-the-art entertainment alternative for birthday, corporate and community gatherings. With parties starting at $199, the franchise is quickly becoming one of the hottest attractions at outdoor events and community and corporate gatherings. Games2U was listed as No. 21 in the AllBusiness.com 2010 rank of fastest-growing franchises and listed as one of the top home-based businesses to start in 2010 by Inc. Magazine.
If you would like more information about owning a children's party franchise, go to www.franchiseworks.com
FranchiseWorks.com was established in 1999 with the goal of providing qualified prospective entrepreneurs with the right franchise or business opportunity that meets his or her needs. We showcase hundreds of franchise and business opportunities in a variety of industries including new start-ups to established companies. www.FranchiseWorks.com also has information on franchise financing sources, franchise and business opportunity trade show schedules along with the latest franchise news.