FranchiseWorks.com | BLIMPIE Sub Sandwich Franchise Owners Launch Dinner Time Deal Promotion.
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (Oct. 13, 2009) – Blimpie sub sandwich franchisees are offering a new dinner-time tiered menu. Making dinner an easier and more affordable meal is another benefit of the Blimpie franchise opportunity.
Starting Oct. 5, 2009, Blimpie sub sandwich franchise owners nationwide began featuring new dinner time specials with subs priced at three affordable prices.
- $4 6” subs after 4 pm – Turkey Bacon Cheddar on Pretzel Bread, Ham and Swiss on Pretzel Bread, and Buffalo Chicken Pepperoni on Ciabatta
- $5 12” subs all day – The Club, Tuna, Veggie & Cheese, BLT, Ham & Swiss, Meatball Parmigiana, and Ham, Salami & Provolone
- $6 12” subs after 4 pm – Philly Cheese Steak and Chicken Cheddar Bacon Ranch
“Blimpie franchise owners across the country are helping customers save money and enjoy great food all day long,” said Patrick Conlin, Blimpie area developer for Long Island, New York. “Now is a great time to join our Blimpie restaurant franchise family.”
Sandwich and Dinner time Facts
- The sandwich is a staple in American cuisine. In fact, according to the book, American Sandwich by Becky Mercuri, an average American eats approximately 193 sandwiches each year.
- Blimpie’s new dinner-time menu offers dinner for a family of four starting at just $16.
- Choosing a sub for dinner can be an easy way to sneak in a serving or two of vegetables before the end of the day.
- The new Blimpie dinner time specials offer guests 13 different subs – that’s a new sub everyday for nearly two weeks!
- A sandwich doesn’t have to mean a cold dinner. Blimpie guests can order subs hot or grilled.
- Of all carryout quick-service food orders, 54.8 percent of these orders are placed for dinner, according to Chainleader magazine. Blimpie provides a wholesome meal at home without the hassle of clean-up or dishes.
About the Blimpie franchise opportunity:
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., Blimpie serves freshly-sliced, deli style sandwiches made with quality ingredients along with delicious soups and salads. Founded in 1964, Blimpie has grown to nearly 1,100 franchised restaurants across the U.S. In 2006, Blimpie became part of Kahala, one of the fastest growing franchising companies in the world with a portfolio of 12 quick service restaurant brands.
If you would like more information about owning a sub sandwich franchise, go to www.franchiseworks.com
FranchiseWorks.com was established in 1999 with the goal of providing qualified prospective entrepreneurs with the right franchise or business opportunity that meets his or her needs. We showcase hundreds of franchise and business opportunities in a variety of industries including new start-ups to established companies. www.FranchiseWorks.com also has information on franchise financing sources, franchise and business opportunity trade show schedules along with the latest franchise news.