FranchiseWorks.com | House Cleaning Franchise Molly Maid
Offers 5 Tips to Get Kids Cleaning. Kids Home for Summer? There’s No Better Time to Teach about Cleaning.
Ann Arbor, Mich. – July 25, 2011 – The summer months bring a long-awaited playtime for young kids – which can lead to the ultimate mess. Molly Maid
, the experts in residential cleaning, is sharing some tips for parents on how to get their kids’ help to tame some of the clutter. It’s important to set the stage early on and encourage children to make cleaning fun, which can help keep them in the habit of staying neat even when school is back in session.
1. Personalize cleaning kits: Use colored items that attract the children’s attention. Personalize and assemble a cleaning kit for each child with stickers, their name, etc. which includes the cleaning essentials that are safe and age appropriate.
2. Let your kids arrange their space: Use your children’s ideas when decorating and arranging the furniture in their rooms. If a child favors the décor and is excited about the re-arrangement of the room, he or she will be more likely to keep it clean.
3. Create “kid” storage: Create a special place to store their belongings. For example, a toy chest at the end of a child’s bed, or “cool” bins and baskets for your teenager.
4. Have the right attitude: Provide positive and uplifting feedback. Tell your children that they are doing a good job and should be proud of their contribution!
5. Make a chore chart: If assigning chores is new in your family, it’s OK to begin with just one. Mark completed jobs on a chore chart with a sticker and this will help get your kids on the right track to follow a list and help out.
About Molly MaidMolly Maid
, based in Ann Arbor, MI, is one of four service companies under Service Brands International. The residential cleaning franchise cleaned more than 1.4 million homes last year alone. Molly Maid was founded in 1979 and began franchising in1984. Currently, more than 450 Molly Maid units are operating in the United States alone, with an additional 300 operating throughout Puerto Rico, Canada, Japan, England and Portugal. Molly Maid has consistently ranked high in Entrepreneur magazine’s Franchise 500 rankings and has been the recipient of numerous awards for entrepreneurialism, software innovation and humanitarian causes.
If you would like more information about owning a maid franchise
, go to http://www.franchiseworks.com
FranchiseWorks.com was established in 1999 with the goal of providing qualified prospective entrepreneurs with the right franchise or business opportunity that meets his or her needs. We showcase hundreds of franchise
and business opportunities
in a variety of industries including new start-ups to established companies. www.FranchiseWorks.com
also has information on franchise financing sources, business opportunity and franchise trade show schedules
along with the latest franchise news
. For additional franchise information
or the franchise blog
. For more information visit the Molly Maid Blog